Wednesday 3 June 2015

My own Fofo.

Fofo means 'cute' in Portuguese, at least that's what Marina told me. For all I know it can mean 'elbow' or something completely random.

I have my eye on this guy in college, he's pretty fofo in my opinion. He has a wacky sense of style and his curly hair is beyond any control, he looks like a tall human version of 'Peregrin Took' from Lord of the rings.




My predictions are that he is on his second year in the college, which means that I won't be seeing him around next year, which is rather sad.
I don't know his name or anything about him but he looks like a geek and that's enough for me.
What can I say? I just love wacky geeks.
I'm obviously not going to go up to him and ask him for his name. I am probably just going to talk about how cute he is behind his back. It's better that way.

I have never admitted to any of my crushes that I like them and maybe that's why I am going to die alone. Or maybe I will have a dog, yup! a dog is enough.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment