Wednesday 17 June 2015

Rejoice people!


For those 5 people who have read my deleted blog post, don't worry i am feeling much better.
Sometimes i have these moments where i completely break down and just loose it.

If I was to be honest with you, you would want to continue following my updates in the blog.
I try my hardest to keep this a cheerful blog with a dash of awkward on the side, but that cannot be always the case.

Theoretically i have ended my college year today, but practically i am still coming in tomorrow and i am staying there till 4pm.

Zuhair bought a chocolate cake for his birthday to college (even tough his birthday is like towards the end of june). Let's just say i have done a lot of whistling and dancing today when i was walking around the college corridors.

I was walking down the steps with Salmo and there was 1 girl and 2 boys walking past, they were talking about us in sign language! How cool is that? i would totally love to learn to speak in sign language.

My plans for summer holidays include brushing up my French vocabulary so i can have discussions with Mariam next year, i will definitely be looking forward to that.

*SHOUTOUT* My friend decided to write her own blog, give her a warm welcome: www.aspiranthuman.blogspot.com

Peace out.

P.S: Trevor, i think i might be going slightly insane without you, i truthfully don't know what is wrong with me. You probably don't even care as you don't read my blog posts anymore. That's OK, but if there is a slight chance you're reading this: I miss you.

It's just not fair that i don't get to see you as often as i would like.

1 comment:

  1. I do read your blog posts. I check your blog like 5 times a day most days. I just did not see your deleted post. I am hoping you did not see the one I posted then deleted. Of course I care. I am doing something then I start thinking about you and like I see something in a shop and think this is perfect for Agata. I love you. I miss you soooooooooooo much. I really cannot wait to see you. Without you life this week has been peaceful but bland. I feel like ugh why do I get to.see other people but.not Agata. Its okay not to be positive.and to post a negative blog post. I sometimes worry about you because I do not think you express your worries and things that bother you much. (That's a bit hypocritical coming from me.) Love you!!! Cant wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete