Thursday 4 June 2015

The encounter.


I had biology catch up to attend today at 2pm.
But to make it into college on time and drop into McDonald's on the way to grab a snack, I had to leave the house at 12:30.

Pretty straightforward, right?

Once again, my neighbours had to complicate the matter.
Guess.. Just guess what happened. Want a clue?

It appeared that the girl next door brought a friend with her home during her lunch break I presume, I mean.. Our road is literally 10 minutes away from the school so why would they be at home so early otherwise?

So the action begins here: They took 2 white plastic garden chairs, and proceeded to suntan in the front garden.
I know, it doesn't sound outrageous or anything but read on..
At 20 degrees Celsius outside, they were wearing like bikini tops and super short shorts (bear in mind they are like 15), almost like they think they are on holiday in Egypt or somewhere.
This is not the worst part.

This is the worst part: It bothered me so much because if you see the structure and location of our front gardens (attached below) you can see that I would have to walk right next to them when exiting my house and making my way to the bus stop.


Like they were oiling themselves and whatnot.
As if that isn't awkward enough.. Upon getting ready and literally pressing the handle I took a last look at them while formulating my plan of escape.
I thought I was ready but at that exact moment they decided that it would be a brilliant idea if the friend went on the road outside my house and play the game of "sexy poses" (wow that's a phrase i never thought i would use ever on this blog).

I literally don't know what kind of sick joke that was but I had to look at the idiotic behaviour the girl happened to demonstrate, that was because I decided that as soon as she sits down; I storm out of the house and quicken my pace whilst looking down on the floor avoiding eye contact.

I had to be ready.. It could happen at any second.
I was already late as the girl took 5 minutes auditioning for the role of an Avon swimwear model while attempting to bend down and drag her hand across her leg, It's just disturbing.
Needless to mention their idea of fun is my idea of making a fool out of yourself.

What were they even thinking?
As soon as her bottom touched the chair I decided that: It's either now, or never.
This was my only chance, I discretely closed my front door and put on an act that I am so pre-occupied with choosing a song on my phone that I didn't even notice they were there.
Never walked so fast in my life.
Mission: Success.

When passing the McDonald's in Harrow I realised I forgot my voucher.
Sad life.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment