Saturday 6 June 2015

Ciao!


My older brother is leaving home for 2 weeks to go to fly to Italy.
He's currently finishing off packing and checking he has everything as his flight is at 6am, and it's only midnight right now and I can tell he's quite nervous to to this.
He even started reading 'Learn to speak Italian: For Dummies', which by the way is mine.

It's so unfair how he's already finished with his school year and he gets to travel ,I actually wanted to go with him but nonetheless I'm quite happy for him .
I never thought I will say this but the house is going to be so empty without him, it's always like that when one member of the family is missing.

I think I will miss him, a bit.

He better buy me something while he's there.
We have already established that he's going to take selfies and photos at the places he visits following posting them on Facebook. Which should be fun enough, like in a cool movie or something.

Mum is probably going to be worried, her first born is already flying out of the nest. I can guarantee you she's going to Skype him everyday, at least twice.
He packed 4 baguettes (them small ones) for his journey.

Peace out.
(Might post some pics when he actually gets there, hope is a photo of an Italian pizza or something.)




No comments:

Post a Comment