Friday 5 June 2015

Put on your friday clothes!


Have you ever watched the film WALL-E?


I have to say that the general plot in the film is pretty original, I didn't expect that at all.
The collaboration of the artists from both animation companies made the soundtrack to the film is truly beautiful.
The instrumentals, like.. I'm not even a fan of classical music or instrumentals but it's just so well put together.
I didn't really give it a thought until i started humming the song WALL-E played on his TV randomly while doing my homework, then I realised that I have no idea what it's called.

I literally googled: "What's the song WALL-E plays on his TV in the movie?"


Turns out that there were 2 songs from an old film 'Hello, Dolly!'
The one that I was humming was 'Put on your Sunday clothes'.
I might or might not be obsessed with it, the lyrics are awesome and fun to sing along to whereas the melody is so cheerful.
I would strongly advise you to give it a go: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7pRJvNAJt0

Listening to it makes me so happy.
I want you to be happy.

Peace out.



No comments:

Post a Comment