Friday 5 June 2015

You coming on a bear hunt?


My birthday was last month, 27th of May.
I turned 17.

It didn't bother me as much as turning 16 did, but the thought I'm going to be 18 in a year is just so scary.

I still feel like a 15 year old, only I'm a bit smarter now & better at decision making.

I got a "We're going on a bear hunt" children's book along with other gifts from Trevor. We always recited the book but never got past the 'Thick oozy mud', not even that we called it 'Icky Sticky mud' (which I prefer much better).
Never knew how the actual bear hunt ended until I read it.
Want a spoiler?
*SPOILER ALERT*
They find the bear and they run away with the bear chasing them.
They hide under the covers and wait for the bear to go away.
He walks off, slightly disappointed.
What if he only wanted someone to talk to?
To be honest, I feel kind of sorry for him.



Whereas my family bought me a real fountain pen. How cool is that?
I collect stationery and notebooks, so that was literally a perfect present.

When the black ink dries, it actually gives like a nice dark greyish colour you can find on old documents.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment