Thursday 18 June 2015

Sweating Pits.


The school year is coming to an end and I feel as if this year has gone simply too fast.
It certainly changed me as a person, i was able to work outside of my comfort zone to achieve goals and meet new people.

Change is not always welcome in our lives, it makes us uncertain of what there is to come but the change also  just pushes us out of the nest so we can figure out ourselves to fly in the strong winds.

My plans for holidays do not come into life till the second half of July so i have plenty of time to play Professor Layton on my Nintendo DS and maybe meet up with some friends in the scorching hot weather (trust me 20 degrees celsius is boiling in the UK, i honestly do not know what i am going to do in Poland because the temperatures there reach like 34 degrees). Let's just say that i will definately get a tan.

I was not always a summer person, in fact i hated the spherical ball of plasma that our planet orbits.
But when this winter came i thought i might get frost bite and i missed the time when my pits would seat from sitting outside in the shadow with my cousins.
(Too much information? yeah.. i think so too).

Peace out guys and enjoy summer while it lasts.



1 comment:

  1. and maybe meet up with some friends? Hahaha you are defo meeting up with me! :) You have no say in it.

    ReplyDelete