Friday 19 June 2015

Immense shoe hunt and a quest for A3 paper.


I woke up at 8:10am, which is unusual as i do not wake up that early during my summer holiday. But i will try to keep that up as i realise that i miss out on so much stuff wasting my time on sleeping.

I met up with Trevah in the library today, which was fun. The Wembley library is like a hot spot for us (not counting the wembley central bus stop). She gave me some belated birthday gifts along which lay some glow in the dark stars (gonna test them out later if they actually work).
She was slightly late but that's fine as long as i got to see her, besides that gave me a little time to choose some cool books out which i look forward to reading in my spare time).

Mum gave me £45 to spend on 2 pairs of casual shoes, Trevah and I browsed through the Clarks outlet without success and decided it would be best if we made a short trip to Greenford shopping centre to the best shop that is out there (Hobby Craft of course, it's like heaven on earth).

Played a game of hide and seek while talking with fascination about the wide assortment colour pencils, yes that was quite a thrill :P 
We're stationery geeks. If those existed then count us in!

Followed by another shoe shop trip failure, but at least we could share a view on how men's shoes are made much better than women's shoes. Like just take a look next time you're in a shoe shop. And that's how i realised it's probably best to go with my mum next time because i'm a sucker for making decisions, also there's the fact that i absolutely loathe clothes shopping.

We took a short break at McDonald's for ice-cream and apple pie. We split it in half just for Trevor to realise she forgot her phone somewhere (this moment has a name it's called a Trevor moment.. well just instead of Trevor I say her real name). She ran out and made her way back to the shops where we just came from, just left me there worried. I looked through her stuff just to make sure it wasn't hiding under piles of notebooks and crap (in a nice kind of way) she carries with her at all times.
She eventually found her phone lying on top of shoes on the shelf.
We exited the place with paper minion headgear and a stolen newspaper magazine (it has sudoku in it, that's the only reason.. nevermind i was dying with laughter).

On the bus journey back we have concluded that Trevor is treated like my secret boyfriend, but except that she's a girl and there's no reason for me to keep her secret from my family. She's just really annoyed she can't see my garden, but the truth is that i don't want her to see my family because they tend to be sort of odd and crazy.

4 hours later I am back home. I finally have a bit of time for myself so I sit down in my garden wrapped in my older brothers hoodie and sipping honey-lemon tea while reading a book (i am on page 157 so far).

My dad bought a new oven so it wasn't peaceful, it was frantic. He was running with his saw, cutting the table top down so it would fit our bigger oven. I had saw dust in my eyes and in my tea, still edible though.

When it got a bit chilly outside and the oven was nicely fitted in my kitchen I decided to water the plants and step inside the house.

I was vacuuming the kitchen and generally downstairs of the house while squeaks and terrifying moans (something similar to the sound of an ill parrot) that somehow resembled the song 'My heart will go on' from the titanic escaped my throat. 
As the vacuum cleaner is loud i thought no one would hear me but first my mum just looked up from what she was doing and gave me an 'Are you Okay?' look and secondly when i stopped vacuuming my brother shouted from the garden 'Agata, you do realise that everyone in the neighbourhood can hear you?' 

I feel like i write about small details that you're tired of reading.. 
One more thing, I promise.

My mum shouted from downstairs that someone called me on my phone, upon running down the stairs i find out that it was my dad calling me.
His excuse was: 'You would never have made me tea otherwise'
To which my response was: 'Dad, that was so lame..' And i cracked up laughing as i reached for some tea in our kitchen cupboard.

Peace out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment