Wednesday 10 June 2015

Mission Abort!



I have seen my Fofo in the morning, I have come into college 30 minutes early and headed for canteen with Amelia.


It didn't take me long to see Samira sitting at one of the canteen tables, I sat down and proceeded to engage in a conversation with her.
Little did I know, the curly haired guy was sitting at the opposite side of the canteen with his mates. Munching on a banana.
I immediately recognised this funky being and watched as he sits on the table.
He has the cutest smile.


I told Samira: 'He's eating a banana, I have a banana in my bag.. IT'S MEANT TO BE'.
Like we have so much in common; we both like bananas.. that's about it :')


I told Mehwish and Salmo in chemistry about what happened and they had to listen to me go on about him.. Until Christian overheard us.
C:'Who are you guys talking about?' (honestly it's not a secret anymore plus I don't mind him knowing).
A:(I hesitate) 'This cute guy'.
C:'You should talk to him' (I give him a look) 'Why not?'
A:'Why would I?, he doesn't know me and I don't know him. I should just leave it'
C:'You've got nothing to loose, as you said he's leaving next year..so..' (this kind of makes me think, but I am openly admitting to being a coward. I could never do that, even if I wanted to) 'Plus if he's a nice guy he won't reject you, if he's a douche then he will.'
A:'I am not so sure..'


After chemistry we went to the library and Salmo saw her Prince Charming.
I went biology with Marina and she explained a physics assignment to me, out of nowhere Salmo jumps out (panting and incredibly happy)
S:'He's there! He's in the library, upstairs! C'mon!'
We walked quickly to the library where the rest of the gang have thought out a master plan.


In chemistry there is an assignment where you have to give people questionnaires to fill out, and Mehwish was sick so she is giving it in late.
The questionnaire was a perfect cover up for finding out more about him, like his name and age along with what scientific subject he likes best :').


The questions were printed out, it was time!
We headed upstairs and honestly I wasn't to keen on the idea.. they wanted me to ask him to fill it out. I would probably chicken out.
I pretended that I am sorting out my folder so Mehwish had some mercy and went up to him.
I couldn't look, I honestly couldn't.


He declined filling it out. YUP, he said NO!!1!1!




I mean.. kinda rude. But I understand that he had work to do as the end of the year is always stressful.


As soon as Mehwish told me he said no, I began giggling uncontrollably. I had to get out of there or I would blow my cover!


We went to the bottom level of the library and we were talking about it when Christian heard us and asked how it went.
The answer was: Not good.
He offered to force the guy to answer my questions so we described the guy to him.
We were ready and prepared for it but as soon as we exited the bottom floor doors, fofo's class comes out and I whisper loudly 'Mission: Abort'.


The rest of the gang did as they are told as they saw him walking out, we immediately went outside and while he was walking out they were whispering: 'That's him, that's him'


Maryam just pinched me and moved her eyes over to where he's walking.
Mehwish told Christian: 'Go after him! Go after him'
While Mariam was just making scenarios in her head she wants me to go up to him and say: 'Hey! is your name Kevin? You look like a Kevin'
To which I responded with a splutterous laugh and walked out of the circle to catch my breath.


'Why am I friends with you people?'
I love them really.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment