Tuesday 9 June 2015

I feel overjoyed.


I should be doing biology coursework but screw that. Here's some chill story time.
During year 11 I went through my 'Bastille' phase. The chill tunes helped me with stress and just certain situations overall.
Although I remember year 11 to be not so bad, when i look back at it.. it wasn't good either.

The album "Bad Blood" really spoke to me on a personal level, the lyrics were so clever, well put together and really relatable.
I'm the sort of person that doesn't care about the look of the band or what their name is, I just fall in love with the music.
I know all of the lyrics by heart, which is quite sad but also pretty cool.
Every single song in the album is amazing, they're the kind of songs you have to listen to a few times to understand what they are truly about.
Personal favourites:
'Bad Blood'- I think of Trevor everytime I listen to it.
'These Streets'- I think of the guy i used to have a major crush on in year 11.
'Daniel in the den'- Words cannot describe my love for this song, seriously ughhh so good.
'Flaws'- Looking back I think of myself and how much I have done to get to the place where i am now.
'Weight of living pt1&2'- This just makes me think about life in general, I love how the song is broken down into 2 parts. Part 2 is a continuation of the first one but can be interpreted as an individual song in itself.

End of Review :P. Hope I didn't bore you to death.. Hah.

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment