Sunday 22 March 2015

Apple and Pears.


On Saturday me and Trevor went to an outdoor gym in a park in Wembley.

It was fun when we tried to figure out how things work and what you should do on them, Trevor decided we should jog but my legs felt like jelly so we ran like a few meters and walked the rest of the way back out of the park.

Went to the library and borrowed a few cool books that I am going to read on the journey to Poland, by car it's about like 21 hours so i have plenty of time to do so.

Bought Apple and pear tea with Trevor so we are like Tea Twins!
It's very nice by the way, and smells even better.
With me it's like, I don't even need to drink/eat something just let me smell it and I'm already full.

I've been practising singing in my garden, you know so nobody can hear me. I usually just stand behind the shed so my neighbours cannot see me.

I climbed Horsenden Hill with Trevor, took us less time than i expected I even showed Trevor where my house is she jokingly said that she will drop off letters herself straight to my letterbox. (Not sure that's a joke, she is quite creepy if you ask me.)

After that i got home by 3pm and we went to church for a film projection, It was fun. I sipped sugar-less tea during the film. Like tea without sugar is not tea! Especially not mint tea.

I learnt the difference between the 3 main Japanese alphabets, let's just say my brother isn't the best of teachers.

Trevor, if you're reading this we should go to the British library because the lady who is my mum's friend and works there told me that we can go see 'The Declaration of Independence' for free.
It's there till summer holidays so no rush, we have time.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment