Monday 16 March 2015

Expression and Passion.


I think it's important in life that you can express yourself in your own way. Whether it's something creative like Dancing, Singing or painting or sports and computing.
Everyone has things they like to do. Maybe you collect shells or maybe you like to read.
It's important to do things in life that you enjoy doing.
I for example like to read, paint and collect notebooks. There's a lot of things i enjoy doing, yet i don't find the time to enjoy myself lately, i'm always in a rush. I do everything and nothing if that makes sense, if i write myself a checklist of things to do throughout the day, I will literally check off like one or two and do a million other things that weren't planned.
I'm going to be honest with you: I'm unorganised. Yup, i said it. I'm unorganised mentally, because i've got everything in place more or less, messy rooms do not count.
I just can't like process and force myself to do something.

Where was i going again?
Oh yeah, if you find yourself in a rush or feeling rather tired of the constant movement, just chill out and spend an hour on a hobby or something that you enjoy.
You're soon going to be relaxed and ready for the things and tasks ahead of you.

Expressing yourself helps unbottling things that you accumulate throughout the whole day or even the whole week. Feel angry? Paint or dance. Feel upset? Watch a good movie or listen to music.

I know painting has helped me a lot, just put up the volume on your ear phones and shut out the world around you for a little while.



No comments:

Post a Comment