Thursday 19 March 2015

Time.


In my life I am either running out of time or have loads of spare time.
I hate the concept of time in general, What if there was no time?
Things would get a bit out of hand wouldn't they?
People would be disorganised and generally the world would be in chaos until someone invented time..
I just have random contemplations before bed so don't judge me.
Like when my mum says:' What time are you going to be home?'
Without thinking i say: ' Around 3.' And then i proceed to thinking, what if there was no time, would you be worried if i stayed longer?, would you even know that i stayed longer?. Like time is so cool and mysterious, literally everything we do we do it more or less looking at the hands of a watch.
Isn't that insane? Like the basic things we take for granted, they're just too much to even think about.

Nevermind me.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment