Friday 20 March 2015

Car chasing and more.


The weather cannot make up its mind, like in the morning it was freezing and now i'm considering going outside without a coat on.

Today i have met up with Trevor and she lost her purse on the bus, we had to go into every 92 bus we saw and ask if they have seen  a wallet and all of the people gave us a funny look when we were looking for it on the top deck.
She lost 2 College ID cards, 2! and she will have to get another one for £10.
We went to the bank and she blocked her debit card, just in case the person does not return the purse.

We managed to see her dad's car but he was nowhere in sight, so we popped into Primark to buy 3 fluffy blankets. As soon as we went out Trevor's dad just drives away before our eyes, Trevor proceeds to running after the car calling out 'Dad! Dad! Wait!' It looked so funny but i didn't laugh because it looked like one of those emotional scenes from a dramatic movie.

It's my brothers birthday today, as mentioned in a previous post I have given Pawel an open bag of skittles last year. This year I am getting more organised so I have spent some time and money on his gift. It's just a bunch of edible stuff. Things like a jar of Nutella, Apple Pop Tarts, Cadbury peanut brunch bars and lots of other stuff. I have a feeling he will be happy with the gift as he didn't have sweets for the whole week.
On Monday we are going to Costa and celebrating his birthday together with my dad's birthday, so I am going to look forward to that.
Roasted Hazelnut Cappuccino and Carrot Cake, Here I come!!

My cacti are making progress, The little one is growing so fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment