Thursday 12 March 2015

Neighbours.


Well, let's just say i never liked the idea of having a neighbour. Having a person that lives in the house right next to you.
It's different for every person;
Some people are just besties with their neighbours and there's some people (in this case me) who avoid any kind of contact with the neighbour.
I just don't have luck when it comes to this.
Since we moved into our house, the neighbours that share a wall with us (I live in a semi-detached house) have just been blasting out African Music at the most wild of times during the night. Like seriously, At frigging 3am they would have a house party; like 10 cars parked outside their driveway. Like a family reunion or something. That was mainly the reason i started sleeping with ear-plugs.
Whereas in the house on the other side used to live a girl a year younger than me. She taught me how to roller-skate and we had the best of times together.
I remember she had a giant piano in her living room and we always used to make up our own music then present it to our parents or play hide and seek for hours.
Yup, you guessed it. Her family moved away when i was 12 or 13, can't really remember because i went on holiday and when i came back there was no sign of her.
the house stayed empty for a good while until this family moved in.
A mother, two daughters and a son.
It's really nothing personal, but i just cannot face them. Like I’m shy or something.
I've just had several awkward encounters with them, that's all.
The only thing i like about them living there is the fact that the son can play the piano really well, he plays melodies from Star Wars which i find pretty cool. Sometimes I can hear him playing when I’m outside in my garden.
Is that creepy? I hope not.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment