Thursday 19 March 2015

Eye to eye.


I struggle with eye-contact.
It sounds weird but i just cannot look a stranger in the eye. I always look down when passing by someone to avoid their glare.
Like I just think that eye contact is so special. When you look into someone’s eye you just know what is up with them.
Eyes communicate a lot of things that we don't even take into consideration, like just like facial expressions.
I don't know what it is with eye contact with strangers but i just don't like it, it's awkward for both of the people but think about it, your friends were strangers once too. So it's worth it to feel discomfort at first i guess.

It was always when i fancied someone i could not quite look them in the eye, have you realised? Like i don't know how it is with you but I just sort of look down and talk. It just looks kind of odd from a third person's point of view.

Today I posted 3 short posts as I am very sleepy and tired.
Tomorrow I will try to post something cool so stay tuned.

That reminds me, Vincent update: He is doing fine and he is in tune so i will post a video soon.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment