Tuesday 17 March 2015

My friend Mehwish.


So she totally didn't force me to write about her on my blog.
I joined her class when i got tranfsered to the other campus, that was like in October last year.
I was actually scared that i am going to be a loner because i'm pretty crap at making new friends.
But i settled down fine and i'm happy with who i ended up friends with.
Mehwish is a part of our group.
She's the kind of person you can mess around with but also have serious converstaions with, and i love people like that.
I enjoy conversations with her, and i stole her finger stickers and stuck them down on my calculator case. They look funny because they look like fingers that have faces on them, Obviously a korean invention.
She cares a lot about us, she doesn't even have to say it but i know she does. She says: 'I generally don't give two craps about anyone.'
I'm going to see Flying Lotus at a concert with her in May, which should be fun and i'm looking forward to it so Mehwish don't ask me if i still wanna go because you told me today that you already bought the tickets.
She gets me a plastic cup from the canteen when i ask her nicely and she just makes me smile whenever i see her.
She has like these weird sleeping patterns and she goes to sleep early and then wakes up in the middle of the night to do her work. She told me that the other night she had a dream that she was indode the college and a guy from our class tells her: "Mehwish, you smell."
And she answered to him: "You're right, I do smell."
When i told my family about this they were laughing for like 3 minutes.
She says 'Garbage' with this funny british accent, and whenever i sit in her seat i just say:"That's garbage, Mehwish".
She calls herself a 'loser' but i think she has the potential to be a 'winner' if she only believes in herself.
Ok, Mehwish you've had enough have you?

2 comments: