Thursday 19 March 2015

Survival of the fittest.


Have you ever thought about the basic things you need to survive?
Like for example say you are on a stranded island where your plane crashed, or you are running away from home: What do you take with you?
These are questions that pop into my mind when I’m bored.
I even made a list when i was 14 and wrote it down in my notebook so here we go.

What I need to survive:
(At the age of 14)
-Hand warmers
-Matches
-Spare clothes (warm clothes)
-Newspapers
-A rucksack
-Comb+deodrant
-Ear plugs
-A torch
-A towel (assuming i will be bathing in a river or something)

Literally that's all i have got for the list.
If you were running away from home and had to be very independent,
what would you bring with you?

Peace out.

P.S:My eye is itchy..

1 comment: