Wednesday 18 March 2015

Unsocial Media.


It's been sometime now that i have just given up on social media. I find it not social at all.
People isolate themselves just to chat to someone through a mobile phone or a laptop.
What happend to the traditional ways of communicating?
When you just sit there and stare at someones face and talk.
When you're texting you can't actually see someones face or see how they feel from the tone they're speaking, texting is a very emotionless form of communication.
I hope i'm not offending anyone that likes texting. I hate phone calls more, i feel anxious when i have to answer a calling phone. There are some exeptions tough, like answering a phone call from your mum or your best friend.
I just like sitting in someones presence, like we don't even have to talk much because the fact that the person is actually here with me is quite enough.

My little rant is over.
Peace out and have fun ACTUALLY talking to people.



No comments:

Post a Comment