Sunday 22 March 2015

My Fear.


I wanted to write this post for a while now but i never git round to actually writing it.

I am not scared of my own death or a spider crawling above my head.
I am not scared of clowns or watching horror films at night.
I am not scared of flying on a plane or heights.
I am not scared of rats or being attacked by an aggressive dog.
I am not scared of thunderstorms and i no longer fear the dark.

My worst fear is rejection.
Everything about feeling rejected, it's just unbearable.
I am scared of people pushing me away.
I am scared of loosing people.
I am scared of people just dumping me.
It happens, but i feel as if i can't bear it anymore.

I am scared that my grandparents will soon die, yeah dying is a natural process but i refuse to believe so.
I am scared of being left behind, looking ahead of me where people move on with their life.
I am scared of being forgotten.

Peace out, sorry for the depressing posts it had to be written up sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment