Wednesday 18 March 2015

Cherry blossoms.


I don't quite know why i enjoy seeing the trees gain somes colour.
It makes me happy that summer is coming back, even tough in London it's probably
going to rain for most of the summer.
I have a confession: I always hated Summer, yup I've said it.
It was due to the fact I prefer Winter. Cuddling up in your bed, surrounded by blankets.
Drinking lemon and honey tea while reading a very gripping book is what i like best.
The idea of sweating and actually going outside of my house scares me.
Fortunately this has changed.
I love the warm summer breeze flowing through my hair during one of my bike journeys around the Polish country side, we do this every year and it usually takes up like a whole day, we visit some water springs and drink fresh water straight from the source.
Or going to the swimming pool with my cousins where we're allowed to jump into the water from a diving board.
The days are much longer so we roller skate at about 9pm nearby my grandma's house and take breaks for eating sunflower seeds.
Eating delicious ice-cream 24/7, and feeling sick of eating my grans home made waffles with whipped cream.
Playing football matches with my little cousins and purposely letting them win in the game.
But there are monster mosquitos that like to feast on my blood while i am peacefully at rest.
Getting sunburnt while swimming in a lake, at night I can literally feel my skin peeling off that's how much it hurts. I've got pale skin that does not mix with the sun even if i put sun lotion on before.
It also feels odd without my friends, like the only person i talk to in English is my younger brother.

That's all for now, peace out and make the most of the upcoming eate holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment