Monday 23 March 2015

Hold your horses there, boy.


Today we went to Costa in the Greenford shopping centre and I had a delicious Hazlenut Latte. YUUUM. Instead of carrot cake I chose chocolate and caramel shortbread cake, yeah I know i can't eat chocolate and it wasn't the best option but DEAL WITH IT.

There was this baby sitting at a table next to us, the mother had her back to us but the baby kept staring. His face looked like he was chewing a sour lemon so i tried to make him laugh by showing him my weirdest faces until he laughed. This group of guys my age saw me and started laughing and pointing. Yup, I am the smoothest person you will ever see i am literally as smooth as my cactus 'Otto'.

Mum's been nagging me to start applying for jobs for my summer holidays, I think i might apply to work part time at that Costa because it's not really that busy and I like the atmosphere there, hope i don't run into people that i know.

Mum dragged me to T.K.Maxx and she told me to choose something nice, so i went over to the 'clearance' section and chose a Cowboy shirt as a joke but mum was like: 'ok, now try it on.'


And i was like, are you serious? But when i tried it on it didn't look half as bad. I actually like it. When my dad saw he picked up a hat that looked like this:

And he put it on my head, the three of us started to laugh.

Yeeee-Hawww!

No comments:

Post a Comment